Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Hawaii. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hawaii. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Hawaii – including Honolulu, Waipio & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Hawaii homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Hawaii. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hawaii, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? HI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Hawaii homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
HI Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Hawaii:
Honolulu • East Honolulu • Hilo • Pearl City • Waipahu • Kaneohe • Kahului • Mililani Town • Ewa Gentry • Kailua • Kihei • Makakilo • Schofield Barracks • Wailuku • Wahiawa • Halawa • Ewa Beach • Waimalu • Lahaina • Waianae • Maili • Nanakuli • Kaneohe Base • Waimea CDP