Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kihei. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kihei. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Hawaii – including Kihei & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Kihei need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kihei?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Kihei. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Kihei Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kihei, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kihei? HI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Hawaii homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kihei
HI Tree Trimming serves Kihei and the surrounding area: