Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Waipahu. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Waipahu. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Hawaii – including Waipahu & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Waipahu need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Waipahu?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Waipahu. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Waipahu Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Waipahu, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Waipahu? HI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Hawaii homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Waipahu
HI Tree Trimming proudly serves Waipahu and communities nearby: