Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Wailuku. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wailuku. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Hawaii – including Wailuku & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Wailuku homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wailuku?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wailuku. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Wailuku Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wailuku, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wailuku? HI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wailuku
HI Tree Trimming serves Wailuku and the surrounding area: