Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Wahiawa. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wahiawa. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Hawaii – including Wahiawa & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Wahiawa should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wahiawa?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Wahiawa. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Wahiawa Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wahiawa, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wahiawa? HI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Hawaii homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wahiawa
HI Tree Trimming proudly serves Wahiawa and the surrounding area: