Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Makakilo City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Makakilo City. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Hawaii – including Makakilo City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Makakilo City need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Makakilo City?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Makakilo City. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Makakilo City Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Makakilo City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Makakilo City? HI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Hawaii homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Makakilo City
HI Tree Trimming proudly serves Makakilo City and communities nearby: