Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kaneohe. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kaneohe. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Hawaii – including Kaneohe & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Kaneohe homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kaneohe?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kaneohe. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Kaneohe Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kaneohe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kaneohe? HI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kaneohe
HI Tree Trimming serves Kaneohe and the surrounding area: