Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Honolulu. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Honolulu. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Hawaii – including Honolulu & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Honolulu homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Honolulu?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Honolulu. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Honolulu Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Honolulu, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Honolulu? HI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Honolulu
HI Tree Trimming serves Honolulu and the surrounding area: