Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Waihee-Waiehu. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Waihee-Waiehu. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Hawaii – including Waihee-Waiehu & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Waihee-Waiehu homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Waihee-Waiehu?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Waihee-Waiehu. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Waihee-Waiehu Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Waihee-Waiehu, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Waihee-Waiehu? HI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Waihee-Waiehu
HI Tree Trimming serves Waihee-Waiehu and the surrounding area: