Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Puhi. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Puhi. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Hawaii – including Puhi & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Puhi homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Puhi?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Puhi. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Puhi Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Puhi, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Puhi? HI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Puhi
HI Tree Trimming serves Puhi and communities nearby: