Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pahoa. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pahoa. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Hawaii – including Pahoa & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pahoa need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pahoa?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pahoa. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Pahoa Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pahoa, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pahoa? HI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Hawaii homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pahoa
HI Tree Trimming proudly serves Pahoa and communities nearby: