Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pahala. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pahala. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Hawaii – including Pahala & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Pahala homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pahala?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pahala. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Pahala Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pahala, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pahala? HI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pahala
HI Tree Trimming proudly serves Pahala and communities nearby: