Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Mountain View. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mountain View. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Hawaii – including Mountain View & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Mountain View need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mountain View?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Mountain View. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Mountain View Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mountain View, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mountain View? HI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mountain View
HI Tree Trimming serves Mountain View and the surrounding area: