Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Makaha. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Makaha. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Hawaii – including Makaha & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Makaha homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Makaha?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Makaha. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Makaha Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Makaha, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Makaha? HI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Makaha
HI Tree Trimming proudly serves Makaha and neighboring communities: