Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lanai City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lanai City. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Hawaii – including Lanai City & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lanai City homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lanai City?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lanai City. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lanai City Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lanai City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lanai City? HI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Hawaii homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lanai City
HI Tree Trimming serves Lanai City and communities nearby: