Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kurtistown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kurtistown. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Hawaii – including Kurtistown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kurtistown should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kurtistown?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kurtistown. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Kurtistown Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kurtistown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kurtistown? HI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kurtistown
HI Tree Trimming proudly serves Kurtistown and the surrounding area: