Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kekaha. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kekaha. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Hawaii – including Kekaha & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kekaha need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kekaha?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kekaha. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Kekaha Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kekaha, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kekaha? HI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kekaha
HI Tree Trimming proudly serves Kekaha and the surrounding area: