Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Honomu. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Honomu. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Hawaii – including Honomu & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Honomu homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Honomu?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Honomu. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Honomu Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Honomu, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Honomu? HI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Honomu
HI Tree Trimming serves Honomu and the surrounding area: