Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Honokaa. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Honokaa. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Hawaii – including Honokaa & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Honokaa need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Honokaa?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Honokaa. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Honokaa Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Honokaa, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Honokaa? HI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Hawaii homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Honokaa
HI Tree Trimming proudly serves Honokaa and the surrounding area: