Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Hickam Housing. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hickam Housing. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Hawaii – including Hickam Housing & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hickam Housing should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hickam Housing?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hickam Housing. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Hickam Housing Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hickam Housing, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hickam Housing? HI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Hawaii homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hickam Housing
HI Tree Trimming serves Hickam Housing and neighboring communities: