Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Hawi. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hawi. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Hawaii – including Hawi & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Hawi should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hawi?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hawi. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Hawi Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hawi, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hawi? HI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Hawaii homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hawi
HI Tree Trimming serves Hawi and the surrounding area: