Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Ewa Villages. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ewa Villages. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Hawaii – including Ewa Villages & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Ewa Villages should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ewa Villages?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ewa Villages. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Ewa Villages Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ewa Villages, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ewa Villages? HI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ewa Villages
HI Tree Trimming serves Ewa Villages and the surrounding area: