Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Aiea. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Aiea. That’s where we come in! HI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Hawaii – including Aiea & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Aiea should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Aiea?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Aiea. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Aiea Tree Pruning Process
HI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Aiea, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
HI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Aiea? HI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Hawaii homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call HI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Aiea
HI Tree Trimming serves Aiea and the surrounding area: